Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 2 bunches of organic rainbow carrots with the tops removed, whole
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh diced oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh diced rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh diced thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh diced sage
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread the carrots in a large baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Season with the salt, oregano, rosemary, thyme, and sage.Toss to coat.
Bake for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender and beginning to brown. Enjoy!